TEENS WEEKEND CAMP
Lodging, meals, safety
The Youth Educational Program "Discovery" is organized on the basis of the Youth Recreation Almaz Center, which constitutes a part of RGSU (Russian State Social University). The Camp is located in the Ruzsky Region, in the vicinity of Moscow (see the map). The territory of the Camp (24 hectares) is fenced in all around and is under 24 hour surveillance. Favorable ecological conditions, comfortable rooms, delicious meals, all this will help teens to improve their health and to have a good time.
Teens will live in the two-stored building in double, three-bed and four-bed rooms.
Delicious and nutritious meals are served in the spacious canteen. The rations are specially developed for children (four times per day with evening tea).
There is the medical station at the territory of the Center, a doctor is on duty daily.
The experienced staff was selected from the other programs of the Adventure Club for their ability to work with teens, their enthusiasm and their great personalities. There is one instructor for four teens. All Rope Courses elements are performed by a group of participants, which results in additional control – One for All, All for One. The peculiarity of the Program is that the process of risk management is simplified in comparison to the traditional Rope Courses, as we use the mountaineering equipment. All participants are insured in case of an accident.
In order to receive a voucher you will need to have:
- Passport of the adult person signing the Agreement on the behalf of the child (download in Doc format);
- The filled out application form with child’s information (download in Doc format);
- The copy of the birth certificate or a passport of a child;
- The copy of the insurance medical policy of a child;
- Photographs of a child 3õ4 cm (any kind, 2 photos);
- Doctor's certificate about the state of health of a child;
- Doctor's certificate about the contacts with other teens (it should be received within three days before departure);
- Rucksack or a bag;
- Warm footwear;
- Spare footwear and socks;
- Warm jacket;
- Sportswear – 2 sets;
- Washing set; (toothbrush etc)
- Warm hat and scarf;
- Photo camera (optional);
- Notebook, a pen;
Please, also see: