Providing safety is the top priority of
our program. Any tour, even an easy one, can involve a risky
situation. Our task here is to foresee all possible risky
and dangerous situations and to try to reduce a possibility
of risk to minimum. This can be achieved by the following
- Teenagers and their parents are informed about the assigned
risk and sign the "Risk regulations";
- Each team includes 10 teenagers, an educational specialist,
- Each instructor has a required qualification, confirmed
by corresponding documents. Each instructor has studied
at the course of providing the first medical aid;
- All participants have to participate in the briefing about
- The participants of the team get necessary equipment:
life jackets, helmets and etc.
- A physician is permanently in the base camp, there are
all necessary medicaments and motor transport.